The Surf Club Private Residences range in size from 1800 square feet to 7800 square feet with floor-to-ceiling glass “walls”, and up to twenty-foot-high ceilings. The residences also feature effortless “lift and glide” terrace doors which lead out spacious terrance that range up to eighteen feet in depth, with frameless glass balcony railings.
The views of the Atlantic will be clear and unobstructed. The beauty of the ocean – and its cooling breezes – washes over into the interiors of each residence. Some rooftop residences even have private swimming pools, atriums with private indoor courtyards, and outdoor showers and kitchens.
Ranging from 5400 to 7500 interior square feet, the limited edition of 12 Richard Meier Signature Penthouses are uniquely distinguished by their exceptional designs. Crowning the north and south towers of the Four Seasons Private Residences, they command breathtaking views from the ocean to the bay.
- The Surf Club Private Residences Features
- All Residences delivered furniture – ready complete, with installed Richard Meier selected Este Light Italian Travertine.
- Richard Meiere and Boffi custom-designed kitchens with high-lacquer finished cabinets.
- Corian countertops with seamless monolithic sinks.
- Miele and Sub-Zero integrated appliance package.
- Level five wall finishes
- Backup power for cold storage.
The Surf Club Private Residences
9011 Collins Ave
121 residences from 1800 to 7800 square feet
Residences consists of 2 to 5 bedrooms
12 Signature Penthouses designed by Richard Meier
Call your M Kotler Agent for more information